- We will be active more on social media
- Promotional Graphics will be released this weekend
- Credits promos are coming
We launched Pitch Your Post on 1 March. This was a soft launch so we’ve only posted on our social media channels advising that our website is now available for everyone to use.
We now need to get serious about how to get our brand out there and showcase our platform which is freely available for everyone to use.
How are we going to do it?
We’re going to do as much as we can to spread the word about Pitch Your Post. Our previous website News Natter has a landing page which directs any users to Pitch Your Post so that’s one source of traffic. The list below confirms our other plans:
- Facebook Advertising – We will be occasionally advertising to our target audiences on Facebook to promote our page and bring traffic to our website.
- Social Media Campaigns – We will be coming up with some catchy and attractive graphics to put on our social channels. Some of which will be live this weekend so stay tuned.
- Search Engine Optimisation – We’re working on making our website as easy as possible for users to find so our search results will be improving across all major search engines.
- WhatsApp integration – We will soon be adding the ability for users to share stories directly through WhatsApp on mobile devices.
- Credit Awards – We will be running promotions which offer new and existing users the chance to redeem free credits. Credits will be extremely useful when our store opens by Summer 2020.
Remember, our service is completely free for everyone to use so we need to watch our spending when it comes to promoting it. A lot of services out there will advertise and make money back from users in return, but as we don’t charge users, we do not make any profit this way.
What can I do to help?
We’re asking all users to share our website and pages through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If you could please do that and also share any content from our site that you like to your social profiles also.
We appreciate your help in spreading the word about Pitch Your Post.